HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS I GET ASKED OFTEN!
Why should I outsource my accounting?
Here are a few reasons to consider outsourcing your accounting:
- SAVE YOUR TIME – to grow your business
- GAIN PEACE OF MIND – that your decisions are based on accurate and dependable financial information
- An additional layer of INTERNAL CONTROL – if you already have staff performing some accounting tasks
- NO LAST-MINUTE PANIC – getting up to date financial information to your tax return preparer or banker
Why do I need financial reports?
There are many uses for financial reports, including:
· To manage your business – to know your financial position and profit at any time during the year, not just at tax time!
· To grow your business – which products, services, or lines of business are most profitable.
· To track income and expenses for each rental real estate property – to know your profit by property.
· To track income and expenses for each location/office – to know your profit by location.
· To give to your banker – to obtain financing or to meet existing loan covenants.
· To give to your tax return preparer – for quarterly estimated tax payments and year-end return filing.
· To give to your bonding company – for bonding purposes.
How is my data kept secure?
Your data protection and security is taken seriously at Jennifer Cobb CPA, PLLC. The firm stores data and shares sensitive data using Citrix ShareFile. As a client, you will be given a log in to your secured shared file folder. This file folder will be used to share sensitive data to AND from you.
What kind of access do you have to my banking information?
The firm will only accept “view only” access to your financial institution accounts. It will never assume any disbursement authority for your banking transactions. You should protect access to your funds at all times.